AIFS: Spanish in Salamanca, Spain
This program allows students to take Spanish courses while living and experiencing the Spanish culture and language daily. The program takes place in the beautiful historical city of Salamanca. Students are placed in homestay families for the program providing them with authentic and practical use of the language. This program includes a 2 day excursion to Madrid.
- Homestay family experience in Salamanca
- Weekend trip to Madrid
- Tapas tour
- Museum visits
- Cooking class
- Guided Tours
Students can select the course that matches their Spanish level. Students can receive course equivalency credit for SP105, SP206, or SP302. To see the syllabi for the courses in Salamanca, please click on the courses listed below.
Included in the cost:
- Housing – homestay
- Tuition for 3 credits
- Meal plan (3 meals a day)
- Excursions & cultural activities
- 2 day trip to Madrid
- International Medical Insurance (AIFS)
- Access to 24-7 AIFS Resident Director and Support Staff
Not included in the cost:
- $95 AIFS Application Fee
- $250 refundable damage deposit to AIFS
Need More Information?