Dr. Cathleen McQuillen
- Monday 2:00-3:30 pm
- Tuesday 4:00-5:00
- Thursday 8:00-9:30am
- Pace University, NY, NY
- Doctorate in Professional Studies, Management and International Business, 2011
- Long Island University, NY, NY
- MBA, 1988
- College of New Rochelle, New Rochelle, NY
- BA Biology, 1978
- Assistant/Associate Professor, School of Business and Digital Media
- 2018-2019- Interim Dean, School of Business & Digital Media
- 2013-2016- Department Chair, Business Administration Department
- AC171 Principles of Financial Accounting
- AC172 Principles of Managerial Accounting
- AC272 Intermediate Accounting I
- AC273 Intermediate Accounting II
- AC473 Fund and Advanced Accounting
- AC476 Survey of Accounting
- AC501 Survey of Accounting
- AC601 Managerial Accounting & Budgetary Control
- AC621 Contemporary Issues in International Accounting
- BU114 Introduction to Business and Personal Finance
- BU121 Quantitative Business Concepts
- EC611 Managerial Economics
- Adjunct professor in accounting
- Adjunct professor in accounting and finance
- Senior Accountant/Director/Chief Financial Officer
- Internal Auditor
- Senior Regulatory Accountant
- Junior Accountant/Senior Accountant
Research / Creativity Interest Area
- McQuillen (2017) Women’s Impact on Business Sustainability Efforts, International Conference on Environmentally Sustainable Entrepreneurship: Special theme: Women Eco-entrepreneurs across the world, Claflin University, Orangeburg, SC, USA, April 11, 12, 13, 2017.
- McQuillen C. (2016) Intermediate Accounting: Qualitative Characteristics Emphasis and GAAP Pension Plan Accounting, Northeast Business & Economics Association Conference Proceedings West Point, NY.
- Bergman, Froriep, & McQuillen,(2016) Ideas to Seedlings, Lessons learned in transitioning to a more decentralized advising model, NACADA Regional Conference, Rowan University, June 9, 2016.
- Warner, McQuillen & Elmore (2015) Business Across Borders as Practiced via COIL, SUNY Collaborative Online International Learning Conference, NY, NY, March 19, 2015.
- Georgian Court University, Panel participant President Marbach’s inauguration ceremonies. The presentation topic was Catholic Intellectual Tradition and I focused on CIT in Business Education, Lakewood, NJ October 2015.
- McQuillen, C. (2015). Principles of accounting: Flipping the Classroom and the Learning, for Budgeting Lessons. Paper presented at the Northeast Business & Economics Conference, NY, NY.
- McQuillen, C. & Steed, N. (2015) Accounting information systems and use of supporting schedules in Excel for multi-year transactions., Accounting Information Systems Conference, Colorado Springs, CO. June 25-29.
- Post C., Rahman N. & McQuillen C. (2015). “From Board Composition to Corporate Environmental Performance Through Sustainability-Themed Alliances,” Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 130(2), pages 423-435, August.
- Post, Rahman, & McQuillen C. (2013) Impact of board composition on renewable energy alliance formation and environment responsibility, Proceedings, Academy of Management, Lake Buena Vista, Florida.
- McQuillen C. (2014) Going from Basic Math to Excel formula to Conceptual Learning: the Time Value of Money and the Power of Interest Earned, Proceedings, Business Professor Teaching Summit, Philadelphia, PA
- Warner J., Choden K. & McQuillen C. (2014) Business Analytics in the MBA Curriculum, Proceedings, Accreditation Council for Business Schools, Chicago, IL
- McQuillen C. (2012) “Re-Think Now” a Leadership Focus. Presentation to the leadership group of Oceanfirst Foundation. Oct. 16, 2012, NJ
- Licensed CPA in NJ and NY