Dr. Janice Warner
- PhD Management – Rutgers University
- MBA – Rutgers University
- MS Electrical Engineering – Columbia University
- BS Electrical Engineering – Columbia University
- Dean of the School of Business & Digital Media and faculty at Georgian Court
- Project Manager and Engineer at Telcordia Technologies (formerly Bellcore), Eigent Technologies, and Siemens. Experience at Siemens was as an ex-pat in Munich, Germany.
Research / Creativity Interest Area
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Interactive pedagogy
- Information Technology including cybersecurity
- Project Management
- Most of Janice’s publications can be accessed by clicking here
- Warner J. (2012, November), “Fully Educating the Undergraduate Business Student”, Proceedings of the 39th Annual Meeting of the Northeast Business and Economics Association , Port Jefferson, NY.
- Warner J. (2011, November), “Business Applications of Crowdsourcing”, Proceedings of the 38th Annual Meeting of the Northeast Business and Economics Association , Philadelphia, PA.
- Warner J. (2011, March). Using Google Docs for Student Peer Reviews. NJ EDGE 12th Annual Faculty Best Practices Showcase, TCNJ, Ewing, NJ
- Warner J. (2011, May). Teaching Research Skills through Information Research Tagging. Business Professors Teaching Summit, Drexel University. Philadelphia, PA. May 20, 2011
- Warner J. and Chun S. (2010, November), “Knowledge Management through Semantic Tagging”, Proceedings of the 38th Annual Meeting of the Northeast Business and Economics Association , Montclair, NJ
- Warner J. (October 2010) “Wikis – An Interactive Aid to Learning”, presented at NJ Higher Education Annual Conference, January 2008