Arts and Sciences
Psychology and Counseling
Mercedes Room 104
schedule changes, call for appointment
- The College of New Jersey -Post Master’s credits for clinical license
- Pace University – Master’s degree in Counseling with a focus on Substance Abuse and Bachelor’s degree in Human Relations
- EMDR trained (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
- Mental Health First Aid Certified Instructor
- Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Alcohol and Drug Counselor, consultant, Certified Clinical Supervisor, and Approved Clinical Supervisor.
- Over 20 years in mental health and addiction treatment agencies, educational, and not-for-profit environments.
- Experience with individual and group counseling, educational lectures, teaching, clinical supervision and specializing in sexual abuse and trauma counseling.
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing) trained
- Mental Health First Aid Instructor facilitating certificate training in educational and community settings.
- Member of the Howell Municipal Alliance to Prevent Alcohol and Drug Abuse
Research / Creativity Interest Area
- Working to eliminate the stigma of mental health and addiction in our society by facilitating Mental Health First Aid certificate training to community members.
- Drawing and creative writing for relaxation, personal growth, and inspiration.
- Learning more on my spiritual journey and passing my knowledge and experience to others.