Hong Kong virtual program fall 2021!
Join our fall 2021 virtual program & Immerse in Hong Kong Streets and culture without leaving New jersey!
- thursday, november 4th 7:30-9:30pm *virtual
- Orientation Orientation to our program and to Hong Kong history and culture.
- Streets & Markets of HK Live interactive virtual tour of Hong Kong
- FRIDAY, November 5th 9:30-11am *on campus
- Dumplings & Live Exchange Meet the group you are traveling with on campus for some dumplings and sharing
- Food & Culture of Hong Kong Learn from our virtual host in Hong Kong about the culture and tradition
- friday, november 5th 8-9:30pm *Virtual
- Hidden Side of HK Live interactive virtual tour of Hong Kong
- Monday, November 8th 7:30-9:30pm *on Campus (virtual option)
- Paint the HK Cityscape with Rainbow Tse Join a famous watercolor painter as she teaches us how to do a watercolor of a typical Hong Kong scene www.rainbw.art
- Final Tour Debrief & Reflection
COST & ENROLLMENT
- Free to students in GS200- Global Perspectives of Diversity (Fall 2nd session 1 credit course)
- $60 program fee for all other students & community members
- Watercolor supplies will be provided at GCU
- Open to GCU Alumni, Faculty, Staff, & Administration after October 19th
- Priority is given to students & virtual seats are limited!
- Application will open for students on August 19th! Please apply on Blackboard under the Global Education organization –See “Application Process” and apply under “Hong Kong Virtual Program” (*please see Getting Started for details on how to join the Blackboard organization)
- You will receive a confirmation within 3 days confirming your acceptance to the program
- Application for GCU alumni, staff, faculty, and administration will open here from October 19th – October 29th
- Please contact Laura Grodewald for any questions