- Tuesdays 3:30 to 5:30 pm
- Wednesdays 12:00 to 2:00 pm
- Thursdays 3:30 to 5:30 pm
- Master of Fine Arts, in Choreography, 2004, Temple University, Philadelphia.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Dance, 1990, The University of the Arts, Philadelphia.
- Georgian Court University Dance Program Director; Associate Professor 2009-present. Georgian Court University, Lakewood, New Jersey.
- Cardell Dance Theater; Philadelphia 2009-present. Artist Director.
- Wilma Theater; Philadelphia 2016-present. Choreographer and Blanka Zizka’s Movement Consultant.
- The University of The Arts; Philadelphia 2004-2009 Faculty / Guest Artist.
- Temple University; Philadelphia 2003-2005. Adjunct Faculty.
- Group Motion Dance Company; Philadelphia. 1987-91 And 2004-2007 Guest Choreographer.
- SCardell Danza Teatro; Buenos Aires. 1993-2001. Artist Director.
- Escuela De Danza Del Abasto; Buenos Aires. 1998-2000. Artistic Director.
- Sala Ana Itelman; Performance Space, Buenos Aires. 1993-2002. Artistic Director.
Research / Creativity Interest Area
- I ambition to create imaginative dance works by placing the dancing body at the center of each performance experience. To this end, I develop modes of presentation that engage performers and audiences in active ways. I aim to capture and embody powerful moving images by aligning the physical and emotional components of each movement.
- My topics of interest are in social practice including Human and Animal Rights. Addressing themes of contemporary life my work reflects my deep commitment dismantling systemic white supremacy that has affected BIPOC (Black Indigenous People of Color) the most.
- As a choreographer, I intend to connect people by delivering in each of my performances a distinctive and meaningful experience.