“I traveled to Paris with my English professor, Dr. Pam Rader. We were a small group, and that gave us the opportunity to connect with our professor in a different way than the traditional classroom setting. She knew Paris well and was able to give us her own version of Paris. I think everyone should do a study abroad experience; my only regret is that I didn’t do a semester abroad.”
Class size varies depending on the course, but on average, classes have 15 to 20 students. The student-faculty ratio is 12:1.
The time it takes complete a degree will vary widely depending on your particular situation, specifically
- how many transfer credits you apply to your degree program, and
- how much time you can commit to earning the credits required to finish your degree.
- We offer a variety of academic scholarships and grants depending upon academic status, major, and financial need.
- If you’re a veteran, learn more about educational benefits for veterans.
- GCU maintains its historic special concern for women. If you’re a woman over the age of 25 and have at least 60 college credits, you may want to apply for our Charlotte Newcombe Foundation Scholarships.
- Our Office of Financial Aid is here to help you understand your financial responsibilities at GCU. For more information, e-mail our office or call 732-987-2200, ext. 2258 or 2253.
A Georgian Court University degree prepares adult learners for significant career opportunities. You will leave our campus knowing that you have been challenged, aware that the very best was expected of you, and confidently prepared for a successful career. Having lived, worked, and studied with others of many different racial, ethnic, religious, and socioeconomic backgrounds, you will also be well prepared for the demands of our ever-changing world.
Georgian Court, which still has a special concern for women, became fully coeducational in 2013. All degree and certificate programs during the day and evening, as well as our residence halls, extracurricular activities, and athletics programs, are now open to both women and men.