Finance & Administration
- Demonstrate high ethics and professional standards;
- Excel in customer service;
- Promote a culture of healthy living, safety, and environmental stewardship;
- Uses innovative skills and technology to enhance performance;
- Provide opportunities for professional development for its employees; and promote the vision and goals of GCU’s Strategic Compass.
Offices reporting to the Vice President of Finance & Administration include:
- Information Technology
- Human Resources
- Student Accounts
- Financial Aid
- Conferences & Special Events
- Mail Services
- Dining Services
Each of these offices provides essential services that support GCU’s mission of preparing graduates for lifelong learning and responsible citizenship. Committed to excellence in service to all, the staff of Finance & Administration is dedicated to operating in a collaborative and compassionate manner with the campus community and works to exceed expectations by consistently providing responsive, courteous service in accordance with the Sisters of Mercy Core Values.