This page was last updated on January 6, 2021.
Yes, it is safe to visit. Just remember to wear a face covering and social distance during your visit! To maintain cleanliness during COVID-19, many of our buildings are closed to the public. You can schedule a traditional campus tour, a drive-through tour, a virtual tour, or a virtual one-on-one with an admissions counselor based on your level of comfort.
Employee Policy Updates
The Office of Human Resources has implemented several new or updated policies related to the pandemic: Employee Self-Isolation and Quarantine Policy, Employee Conduct and Work Rules in Response to COVID-19, Telecommuting Policy and Procedure, and Telecommuting Agreement. If you need to request an accommodation, please complete the Reasonable Accommodation Request Form. Please e-mail ude.naigroeg@rhucg if you have any questions about these policies.
Students and employees can travel abroad at their own risk. We advise you to check the latest information about COVID-19 in the countries you plan to visit and ensure that there are no health advisories or travel restrictions before departing. New travel alerts and watches are available from the CDC and the U.S. Department of State.
If you have recently returned from international travel, please be sure to follow the CDC guidelines for international travel:
- Get tested 3 to 5 days after travel AND stay home for 7 days after travel.
- Even if you test negative, stay home for the full 7 days.
- If your test is positive, isolate yourself to protect others from getting infected.
- If you don’t get tested, it’s safest to stay home for 10 days after travel.
- Avoid being around people who are at increased risk for severe illness for 14 days, whether you get tested or not.
You will not be allowed on campus for 14 days after international travel.
Georgian Court’s Lakewood campus does not currently have any public events scheduled. We will update this site when federal and state guidance allows for public events to be held once again.