Welcome to the Sister Mary Joseph Cunningham Library at Georgian Court University. We offer a wealth of resources to assist you in your studies and research pursuits. From an extensive online library to special collections and archives, along with spacious facilities for meetings and presentations, you’ll find everything you need whether you’re compiling a research paper or hosting a study group.
Located next to Jeffries Hall and the Court Café, we are open 7 days a week during regular semesters with limited availability throughout the rest of the year.
We are here to assist you! If you have any questions, ask a librarian online or contact us directly.
Use the Library
- Library Survival Guide: First time using the library website? Use this guide to get started.
- GCU Searchpath Tutorial (Beta): Use the new version of GCU’s information literacy tutorial to learn how to find and critically evaluate information sources.
- GCU Searchpath Tutorial (Old Version): Use the tutorial to learn or refresh your knowledge of information literacy.
- Library Map: Find your way around the library with maps and descriptions of offices.
- Frequently Asked Questions: Find answers to general questions about our library.
About the Library
- About Us: Learn more about the GCU library, which houses archives and special collections.
- How to Find: Discover ways to find the information you need using the LibGuides system, which also has details on citing sources, copyright law, and more.
- Databases: Navigate the various databases available at our library.
- Forms: Find online request forms.
- Policies: View an overview of some of the library’s main policies. For more detail, click here
- Contact Us: Connect with members of the GCU Library team for all of your research and presentation needs.