Georgian Court-Hackensack Meridian Health School of Nursing
If you care about others and want to turn that into a thriving career, you’ve come to the right place. The Georgian Court–Hackensack Meridian Health School of Nursing oversees a variety of programs that will educate and empower you in a rewarding nursing career.
Learn the fundamentals of good nursing from professors who have served in the field, and enjoy hands-on training that truly prepares you for a career. Our programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and the New Jersey Board of Nursing. Nursing students at GCU enjoy a mix of classroom and hands-on learning experiences from a well-known program in the industry with a solid record of producing knowledgeable nurses.
GCU’s partnership with Hackensack Meridian Health ensures that each student learns beyond what a textbook can teach. This means you will see what real nurses are doing on the job so you are ready to meet the demands of patients and health care teams.
If you’re ready to explore an exciting career in nursing, connect with our team today!
For more information on program requirements, concentrations, and credentials, consult the Undergraduate Catalog.
- 2021-2022 Scholarship application – Email the completed form to CfvCfv549TPH@tznvy.pbz
- GCU Meridian Honor Society History
- Nurse Leader Application Potential Candidate
- Undergraduate Application Potential Candidate
- Friend of Nursing Nomination Award
The results are in please welcome the New Leadership for Psi Psi Chapter 549 Sigma Theta Tau 2020-2022:
- President: Efthimia Stefanou, M.S.N., RN
- Vice President: Cindy McVey, D.N.P., RN
- Treasurer: Eliza Pacis, M.S.N., RN
- Secretary: Vincent Chelli ’20, BSN, RN