Career Support From Your Alma Mater
The perks of being a Georgian Court University Lion don’t end when you graduate. The Office of Career Services offers extensive services so you can launch and cultivate a rewarding professional life.
We’re here for you as you transition into your first job and as you advance your career.
- Alumni Services: Learn more about all the benefits available to you as an alumnus. These include
- upcoming career events and workshops;
- assistance with your job search;
- assistance with updating your résumé, mock interviewing, and more; and
- additional support from the Office of Career Services. Schedule an appointment on GCU CareerLink.
Interested in giving back to The Court by assisting students? Your talents/experience can be invaluable to students.
- Help Fellow Lions: Provide valuable information, support, and opportunities to current students and fellow alumni. Contact career services if interested in:
- Becoming a career mentor or offering short-term student assistance by hosting an informational interview.
- Sponsor a Georgian Court student as an intern.
- Notify career services of opportunities in your organization.
You can also help by giving financially to the university.