Each Path to Career Success Is Unique. Let’s Find Yours.
From helping you explore careers to supporting you through the job search process, the career services team is here to assist current and prospective students, as well as alumni. We offer online resources and in-person workshops—in addition to one-on-one counseling—that prepare GCU graduates for thriving careers.
With access to top-notch online resources as well as video tutorials, workshops, and individual remote/in-person appointments, our team is equipped to help you:
- pinpoint a career path,
- gain professional experience while you’re a student,
- build your network,
- prepare a résumé and cover letter,
- ace internship and job interviews,
- search for targeted roles,
- prepare for graduate school, and
- secure employment.
Begin Your Journey with Career Services
See how we help you discover career options and gain credentials—all while you’re still a student