Winter Registration Information
The GCU Winter Session offers an opportunity to complete credit courses between the Fall and Spring semesters. Courses will meet for three intense weeks, beginning Wednesday, December 16, 2020 and ending by Friday January 15, 2021. Current student can register for the session by talking to their advisor to seek authorization. Others can complete an Non-Matric Application for admission for as described below.
Registration for Winter 2021 is ongoing and continues until Friday, December 19, 2020. Additional courses may be added to this session in the coming weeks as it gets closer to the start of the term. Students should remember to check the Winter 2021 schedule in Self-Service often to see what’s available!
Winter Session Tuition
Undergraduate: $284.00 per credit
Graduate: $892.00 per credit
Take advantage of your winter session break to:
- Complete a General Education requirement course!
- Complete a Skills Development course needed to advance quickly to college level coursework in an upcoming semester!
- Complete courses closed in the previous Summer or Fall terms!
- Reduce your Spring or Summer course loads!
- Earn credits toward graduation!