Winter Registration Information
The GCU Winter Session offers an opportunity to complete credit courses between the Fall and Spring semesters. Courses will meet for three intense weeks, beginning Wednesday, December 19, 2018 and ending by Friday January 18, 2019. Several of the courses are also offered conveniently online or in hybrid format, with the classes meeting only twice each week.
Registration for Winter 2019 is ongoing and continues until Friday, December 21, 2018. Additional courses may be added to this session in the coming weeks as it gets closer to the start of the term. Students should remember to check the Winter 2019 schedule in Self-Service often to see what’s available!
Winter Session Tuition
Undergraduate: $273 per credit (19-20 per credit To Be Announced).
Take advantage of your winter session break to:
- Complete a General Education requirement course!
- Complete a Skills Development course needed to advance quickly to college level coursework in an upcoming semester!
- Complete courses closed in the previous Summer or Fall terms!
- Reduce your Spring or Summer course loads!
- Earn credits toward graduation!