The GCU Winter Session offers an opportunity to complete credit courses between the Fall and Spring semesters. Courses will meet for three intense weeks, beginning Wednesday, December 18, 2019 and ending by Friday January 17, 2020. Several of the courses are also offered conveniently online or in hybrid format, with the classes meeting only twice each week.
Registration for Winter 2020 is ongoing and continues until Friday, December 20, 2019. Additional courses may be added to this session in the coming weeks as it gets closer to the start of the term. Students should remember to check the Winter 2019 schedule in Self-Service often to see what’s available!
Non-GCU students interested in taking a course during the Winter Session are required to complete the application and submit transcripts. Undergraduate students must secure course approval from their home institution.
Winter Session Tuition
Undergraduate: $273 per credit (19-20 per credit To Be Announced).
Take advantage of your winter session break to:
- Complete a General Education requirement course!
- Complete a Skills Development course needed to advance quickly to college level coursework in an upcoming semester!
- Complete courses closed in the previous Summer or Fall terms!
- Reduce your Spring or Summer course loads!
- Earn credits toward graduation!