Georgian Court University offers curricular and cocurricular learning experiences designed to help students achieve the university’s Institutional Student Learning Goals (ISLG):
- Communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- Apply critical thinking, problem-solving and research skills.
- A. Demonstrate academic excellence in the major field.
B. (for general education courses): Gain a broad foundation in knowledge and understanding of modes of inquiry in the arts, humanities, behavioral and social sciences, natural sciences, and mathematics.
- Demonstrate understanding of the Mercy core values.
- Demonstrate awareness of women’s issues.
- Explore spirituality and personal growth.
- Demonstrate awareness of the value of engagement in local, national, and global issues.
- Demonstrate analytical skills to appreciate the aesthetic.
- Demonstrate leadership skills.
- Demonstrate awareness of diversity issues.