Graduate Programs Assessment Plans
All graduate major programs are required to submit and follow a program assessment plan that covers a three-year cycle. These plans were updated in Fall 2019, with academic year 2019–2020 serving as year one of this cycle. Plans can be found through the links below. Discipline specific accreditations are noted.
- Applied Behavior Analysis
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (Accredited by the Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs (CACREP), Alexandria, VA)
- Criminal Justice & Human Rights
- Integrative Health
- School Psychology (Approved by the National Association of School Psychologists (NASP), Bethesda, MD)
Certificate and endorsement programs are included with the undergraduate non-degree and graduate degree programs. All programs are licensed and approved by the New Jersey Department of Education (NJDOE).
Initial Teacher Programs:
Educational Services Programs:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- ESL Bilingual Education
- Reading/Literacy Specialization
- School Counselor
- Teacher of Students with Disability
Administration and Leadership Programs*
- Higher Education Administration and Student Affairs Administration
*Note: Licensed and approved by the New Jersey Department of Education. Accredited by Teacher Education Accreditation (TEAC), Washington, DC. No separate GCU assessment plan is necessary.