Georgian Court University has defined templates to use for plan for and report on assessment of student learning. In addition, assessment resources are found within the BlackBoard Learn Organization: Assessment of Student Learning (GCU access needed).
- Template for Academic Program Review (Undergraduate)
- Template for Academic Program Review (Graduate)
- Survey link for academic program assessment plan (2023). Due end of September
- Academic Program Assessment report can be found on AEFIS. Due end of June.
- Survey link for academic program annual audit (2023). Due end of June.
Helpful Web Sites for Assessment of Student Learning
AALHE: Association for Assessment of Learning in Higher Education http://www.aalhe.org
AAC&U: Association of American Colleges & Universities https://www.aacu.org/
AAC&U: VALUE Rubrics Valid Assessment of Learning in Undergraduate Education https://www.aacu.org/value
MSCHE: Middle States Commission on Higher Education http://msche.org/
NILOA: National Institute for Learning Outcomes Assessment http://learningoutcomeassessment.org/