Georgian Court University is a partner with Brookdale Community College in offering bachelor degree programs in Hazlet, New Jersey. GCU at Hazlet (Brookdale Partnership) opened at Brookdale’s Hazlet Center on August 29, 2016, offering Georgian Court University bachelor’s degrees in business administration, English, interdisciplinary studies, psychology, and a teacher certification program. GCU plans to add an RN to B.S.N. and Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program for Fall 2018. The GCU offerings articulate with Brookdale Community College associate degrees, such that students who complete an appropriate associate degree and follow the Brookdale Community College–Georgian Court University degree plan have a seamless transfer to a bachelor’s degree program.
Advisors are based on academic programs.
- B.A. in Psychology without Teacher Cert.:
- Stephanie Rahill, Ph.D., 732-987-2420 email@example.com
- B.A. in Psychology with Teacher Cert.:
- B.A. in English without Teacher Cert.:
- Russell McDonald, Ph.D., 732-987-2397 firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.A. in English with Teacher Cert.:
- B.S. in Business Administration:
- Ashley Elmore, Ph.D., 732-987-2165 email@example.com
- B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies without Teacher Cert.:
- Kathy Froriep, Ph.D., 732-987-2723 firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.A. in Interdisciplinary Studies with Teacher Cert.:
- B.S. in Social Work:
- Megan Sherman, Ph.D., 732-987-2368 email@example.com
- B.S. in Nursing (RN to BSN):
To apply to a Georgian Court University program at Brookdale’s Hazlet Center, click here. For more information, contact the GCU Office of Graduate and Professional Studies at 732-987-2770, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration: Information and Degree Plan
- Bachelor of Arts in English (without Teacher Certification): Information and Degree Plan
- Bachelor of Arts in English with Dual Elementary Teacher Certification and Teacher of Students with Disabilities Endorsement: Information and Degree Plan
- Bachelor of Arts in Health Profession Studies: Information and A.A. in Social Sciences-Health Science Option Degree Plan, A.A.S. in Radiologic Technology Degree Plan, and A.A.S. in Respiratory Care Degree Plan
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies (with a concentration in English): Information and Degree Plan
- Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Studies (with a concentration in English) with Teacher Certification and Teacher of Students with Disabilities Endorsement: Information and Degree Plan
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing RN to B.S.N.: Information and Degree Plan
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (without Teacher Certification): Information and Degree Plan
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology with Dual Elementary Teacher Certification and Teacher of Students with Disabilities Endorsement: Information and Degree Plan
- Bachelor of Science in Social Work: Information and Degree Plan
$510 per credit including fees for undergraduate programs at Hazlet!
Being able to pay for attending college is no easy task. The Office of Financial Aid offers assistance to you and your parents to ensure that you have the financial resources to focus on your education.
To file a FAFSA, visit www.fafsa.ed.gov. Make sure to carefully review the information on your FAFSA before submitting. GCU’s school code is 002608.
We work diligently to ensure prompt processing and handling of financial information. Please note that our office has the right to review, adjust, or cancel awards at any time because of changes in your financial status, academic standing, academic program, enrollment status, or code of conduct violations. You must meet the requirements of the Satisfactory Academic Progress policy outlined in the academic catalog to maintain certain financial aid options. All awards are contingent on the availability of funds.
Please note that financial aid notifications, award letters, and notices of missing information will be sent to students’ GCU e-mail.
Upcoming Events › Hazlet
Is it finally time for you to return to school to complete what you started? Do you need to finish your degree, qualify for a promotion, change your career, or enrich your own personal life? If any one of these answers is "yes," then it's time for you to DEGREE UP! Georgian Court University@Hazlet invites you to attend an information session where you can learn about completing your RN-BSN, become a New Jersey teacher, or earn your MBA. These are just a few of the many exciting options that you can explore at this convenient, affordable, and transfer-friendly location. Meet the admissions team who will guide you through the application process. Get to know the faculty who will tell you about the different programs of study that are offered. Take the next step and DEGREE UP! at GCU@Hazlet today!Find out more »