Summer Sessions Course Schedules
Welcome new and visiting Students for summer sessions. Please check Self-Service to review our courses, schedule, and instructions.
Application and Online Registration Procedures
Returning students, as well as new students who are enrolling for the first time at Georgian Court and visiting students who plan to transfer GCU summer credits to another college or university must:
- Please complete the Summer Sessions Application and send it with a nonrefundable tuition deposit of $250 to the Office of Admissions.
- Provide educational verification in the form of (A) a copy of a high school or college diploma; OR (B) an official college transcript from the last college attended; OR (C) a letter from your current college stating that you are in good standing. Once the Summer Session Application, the tuition deposit, and educational verification are received, the Office of Admissions will provide the student with Self-Service online registration information.
*Note: Visiting (summer only) students may provide an unofficial transcript in lieu of an official transcript.
- Apply Now for admission to GCU for the fall semester.
High school juniors and seniors may take an undergraduate course as part of one of GCU’s high school programs, Course Ahead and Step Ahead, at a special discounted rate. Depending on the program chosen, download the Course Ahead or Step Ahead Application and follow the instructions on the form.
Students enrolled in online or hybrid courses, will have access to Blackboard one week prior to the start of the semester. If you cannot access Blackboard at that time, please contact the Office of Information Technology Help Desk at 732-987-2222.
Fees for Summer Sessions
- Skills Development (SD): $240 per course
For all other tuition and fees, visit the tuition and fees page.
Additional Lab Fees: Some courses require additional lab fees. They will be listed on your tuition bill.
Parking Hangtags and the Student ID are available in the Gatekeeper’s Lodge. All cars on campus must display a parking hangtag visible through the front windshield.
The University Bookstore supplies all required texts and supplies for GCU courses. Please call 732-987-2633 for more information.
Summer Sessions Important Facts
- Students may drop a course without it appearing on their transcript up until the add/drop deadline.
- Students who drop a course after the add/drop deadline but by the withdraw-by dates listed will receive a grade of “W” (withdrawn) and be financially responsible for the course. Students must file a request for a grade of “W” with the Office of the Registrar.
Nonattendance does not constitute withdrawal from a course or the university. Written notification of withdrawal must be sent to the Office of the Registrar. The official date of withdrawal will be the date on which the notification is received by the Office of the Registrar. Students will be held to semester add/drop/withdrawal dates in the Academic Deadlines schedules on the Important Dates page.
Last day for 100% refund is the add/drop deadline. After the add/drop deadline, students will be financially responsible for the course(s). For additional questions, please contact Office of Student Accounts.
For further information, contact:
Office of Admissions, Georgian Court University, 900 Lakewood Avenue, Lakewood, NJ 08701
Phone: 732-987-2700 or 1-800-458-8422, ext. 2700 Fax: 732-987-2000 firstname.lastname@example.org