Summer 2017 Sessions Course Schedules
Application and Online Registration Procedures
Returning students, as well as new students who are enrolling for the first time at Georgian Court and visiting students who plan to transfer GCU summer credits to another college or university must:
- Please complete the Summer Sessions Application and send it with a nonrefundable tuition deposit of $250 to the Office of Admissions.
- Provide educational verification in the form of (A) a copy of a high school or college diploma; OR (B) an official college transcript from the last college attended; OR (C) a letter from your current college stating that you are in good standing. Once the Summer Session Application, the tuition deposit and educational verification are received, the Office of Admissions will provide the student with Self-Service online registration information.
* Note: Visiting (summer only) students may provide an unofficial transcript in lieu of an official transcript.
- Apply Now for admission to GCU for the Fall 2017 semester.
High school juniors and seniors may take an undergraduate course as part of GCU’s High School Programs: Course Ahead or Step Ahead at a special discounted rate. Depending on the program chosen, download the Course Ahead or Step Ahead Application and follow the instructions on the form.
Students enrolled in online or hybrid, will have access to Blackboard one week prior to the start of the semester. If you cannot access Blackboard at that time, please contact the Office of Information Technology Help Desk at 732-987-2222.
Fees for Summer 2017 Sessions:
- Tuition: $690 per credit
- General Fee: $79
- Skills Development (SD): $222 per course
- Tuition: $839 per credit
- General Fee: $107
Additional Lab Fees: Some courses require additional lab fees. They will be listed on your tuition bill.
Parking Hangtags are available for $10 each and the Student ID is available in Mercy Center. All cars on campus must display a parking hangtag visible through the front windshield.
The University Bookstore supplies all required texts and supplies for GCU courses. Please call 732-987-2633 for more information.
Summer 2017 Sessions Important Facts
- Students may drop a course without it appearing on their transcript through the drop-by dates.
- Students who drop a course after the drop-by dates but by the withdraw-by dates listed will receive a grade of “W” (withdrawn) and be financially responsible for the course. Students must file a request for a grade of “W” with the Office of the Registrar.
Nonattendance does not constitute withdrawal from a course or the university. Written notification of withdrawal must be sent to the Office of the Registrar. The official date of withdrawal will be the date on which the notification is received by the Office of the Registrar. Students will be held to semester add/drop/withdrawal dates listed on the GCU Website.
Last day for 100% refund is Drop by Paper date. After Drop by Paper date, students will be financially responsible for the course(s). For additional questions, please contact Office of Student Accounts.
For further information, contact:
Office of Admissions Georgian Court University 900 Lakewood Avenue Lakewood, NJ 08701 Phone: 732-987-2700; or,1-800-458-8422, ext. 2700 Fax: 732-987-2000 firstname.lastname@example.org