Dr. Chinenye C. Anako
- M.D. 2013
- M.P.H. Public Health Research and Advocacy, 2015
- B.S.H.S. Physiology, 2007
- Lecturer and Coordinator, Anatomy and Physiology
- Adjunct Faculty, College of Science, Engineering and Technology.
- Adjunct Faculty, Science Department.
- University of Illinois/ St. Francis Hospital, (2013 – 2014)
- Medical Internship
Research / Creativity Interest Area
- The Effect of Depression on the Autonomic Nervous System using Heart Rate Variability(HRV). Grand Canyon University.
- Improving Malnutrition Rate by Increasing the Linkage between Mbagathi District Hospital and The Community. Kenya Medical Research Institute/Mbagathi District Hospital.
- Factors affecting the health of women and children in Guinea Bissau. Guinea Bissau, West Africa.
- Prevention of Traumatic Head Injuries with the Use of a Helmet. Maricopa County Hospital, Phoenix, Arizona.
- The New Physician November/December Issue 2011. Letter to the Editor: No Room For The Physician’s Bias.
- I-CATCH Stakeholders Forum- Nairobi Kenya. Topic: Public Health Internship Objectives and Results, 2012.
- SNMA Regional Conference UCSF. Topic: Health Care Reform, Diversity in Health Care and Medical Education, 2010.
- Developed educational videos on important concepts related to the Endocrine System, Reproductive System, Cardiovascular System, Respiratory System, Acid/Base Homeostasis, Urinary System, and Digestive System.